A great way to beat the heat as we all scream for Macadamia Fudge Swirl Ice Cream!
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cans (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips with 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk to make fudge layer.
- Remove from heat and melt in 2 tbsp butter. Set aside to cool.
- Whip 2 c. heavy cream with 1 tsp vanilla to firm peaks.
- Gently fold 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk into the cream mixture.
- Fold 1 c. macadamia nuts into the cream mixture.
- In a 2 quart glass dish to freeze, layer the cream mixture and the fudge mixture, alternating or swirling, until full.
- Freeze for 3 hours for soft serve, overnight to scoop.