This macadamia twist on the traditional brownie -- Macadamia Nut Cinnamon Blondie -- will have you wanting more!
- Butter and sugar for pan
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Your favorite jam or honey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter and sugar a 9 x 9 pan.
- In a bowl, beat together 1 egg, 1/2 c. brown sugar, 1/2 c. butter, and 1 tsp vanilla.
- In another bowl, stir together 1 c. flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- Mix together egg and flour mixtures. Fold in 1/2 c. white chocolate chips and 1/2 c. macadamia nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.