This fruity, sweet, and crunchy salad is great with a light meal or sandwich . . . as a snack . . . or to start out a nice meal. Developed and tested by an UKWAZI user in Austin, Texas.
- 1/3 cup fresh pineapple, cut into bite-size
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, cut diagonally
- 1/2 cup roasted macadamia nut halves
- 1 small, ripe avocado, cut into bite size pieces
- In a mixing bowl, combine all four ingredients
- Toss until avocado has coated the other ingredients. This is the only dressing needed.
- Serve on a lettuce leaf, if desired.
Start gathering your ingredients: