Everything you love together in one treat: the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Bar . . . treat approved!
- Butter and sugar for pan
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups whole rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat over to 350.
- Butter and sugar a 9 x 9 pan.
- In a sauce pan at medium heat, brown 1/2 cup butter stirring 10-15 minutes. Let cool a few minutes.
- Whisk together 1/2 c. light brown sugar, 1/4 c. sugar, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix 3/4 c. flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp pumpkin spice, pinch of salt, and 1-1/2 c. whole rolled oats.
- Stir flour mixture and butter mixture together.
- Fold in 1/2 c. chocolate chips and 1/2 c. macadamia nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 18 minutes.
- Cut and serve.